Information we collect
When you visit our Site, we collect three types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name, mailing address, and email address. You may provide this information when you perform actions on the Site such as applying for a job or requesting information from us.
- Non-personal information including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on this Site, the time spent viewing the Site, and return visits to the Site.
- We may also collect aggregated information as you and others browse our Site.
Uses of information
We may use the information we collect from you for a variety of purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquires and requests;
- To operate our Site and improve your experience;
- To identify or remediate possible threats to the Site’s security;
- To conduct research about your use of the Site and our services; and
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
We may share your information with partially or wholly owned subsidiaries of the Company. We may share your information with service providers who work on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information to protect the Company or our legal rights or when required to do so by law, including to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order. We may transfer Information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
Links to third party sites
This Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.